Data Protection Law
Upon entry into force of the new General Data Protection Regulation on 25 May 2018 all business entities will face a number of new requirements, irrespective of the volume or complexity of their data processing activities. Non-compliance may not only lead to a loss of reputation but will also involve high penalties.
New policies – implemented quickly and professionally. Implementation requires legal know-how and expertise in the area of data protection. Due to our specialisation and ongoing consultancy work in the field of data protection law you will benefit from our wide range of experiences. In addition, we have combined our skills with technical cooperation partners to offer you approaches to legal and technical solutions. In this way you will not only receive efficient advice in time but also systematic and tested solutions for your business.
- Introduction to the fundamentals and principles of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Customised implementation of the legal requirements in your business
- Developing a bespoke implementation plan for your business
- Support in implementing the required measures in your business
- Identifying legal risks of data security and developing the specific measures to be taken
- Legal assessment of the required documents (data protection statement, letters of consent, agreements, etc.)
- Fostering awareness by the staff through trainings and legal updates
- Support in updating the data processing register, as well as technical and organisational support in implementation by our cooperation partners