Public commercial law
Focusing on every aspect of public law, we advise, mediate and provide support to corporations wishing to engage in all kinds of competitive opportunities. This applies at both national and international Levels.
And we support municipalities with the same levels of commitment and expertise, in all areas of law and structural issues, particularly fiscal consolidation.
Our areas of expertise include public trade and industry law, legislation on waste, law on mineral raw materials, construction and regional planning law, environmental legislation, property transaction law and public procurement law. Should it become necessary to enforce your rights by way of a lawsuit, we will represent you before public authorities and courts, administrative authorities, the Austrian Administrative Court, the Austrian Constitutional Court, the European Court of Justice or the European Court of Human Rights.
- Consulting services to municipalities
- Support with appeals against administrative decisions and specific petitions
- Expert opinions for municipalities, businesses and private individuals
- Trade licences and plant Permits
- Support in environmental impact assessments
- Guidance to contracting authorities and bidders on public procurement procedures
- Drafting of calls for tender
- Advice on waste management and water legislation
- Advice on building permit proceedings
- Advice on residency and work permits
Mag. Dieter HutterLawyerOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-272
Mag. Lukas Held, LL.M.LawyerOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-250
Dr. Peter Ivankovics, M.A., LL.M.LawyerOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-243
Mag. Philipp WieserLawyerOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-225
Dr. Christa PailAssociateOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-264
Mag. Martin Höfler, MScAssociateOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-268
Mag. Dominik WeberAssociateOffice GrazPhone: +43-50-8060-267