IT law, Online law und Media law
We can protect you from the hidden pitfalls of the digital world. Our team of experts covers a large spectrum of specialist fields and will provide comprehensive advice and answers to whichever question in the field of IT law, online law and media law.
Our team will support the conception, development and implementation of your ideas and projects. By doing so, we offer profound knowledge, particularly in data protection law, consumer protection law, electronic commerce legislation and media law. Simultaneously, we can provide you with a sector network of successful partners and investors. As a result of years of experience of national and European competition law and intellectual property law, we can protect your know-how and mark and thus secure your competitive edge.
You can count on our professional competence when implementing electronic payment systems or web-based payment processes and offering banking and payment services online. In addition, we will develop future-oriented solutions for the implementation of online corporate financing.
The Internet has made national borders permeable like hardly any other phenomenon. We understand international links within the sector and will share our knowledge and experience with you. Doing so, we work with competent partners within and beyond the European Union.
- examination of digital products and services for legal admissibility
- domain transfers and domain assignment
- competitive analyses of advertising and advertising strategies
- protection of know how and trade marks through intellectual property law and competition law (e.g. registering national and international trade marks)
- enforcement of and defense against claims in connection with data protection law, personal rights and consumer protection law
- formulation of user contracts and license agreements, as well as maintenance agreements and support contracts
- implementation of electronic payment systems, including support in acquiring concessions and authorizations
- online start-up financing and corporate financing (e.g. crowd investing)
- digital products and virtual currency